OUTSIDE RED ROCK
RENDEZVOUS SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”)
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. This Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on February 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Promotion Period”) and is open to all legal United States and D.C. residents who are at least 18 years old at time of entry, except employees of Mariah Media Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent or affiliated companies, subsidiaries, retailers, dealers, sales representatives, distributors, advertising agencies, promotional and prize suppliers and the immediate families and household members of each. Void where prohibited.
2. NO PURCHASE OR COMPLETION OF ESSAY NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. To enter the Outside Red Rock Rendezvous Sweepstakes: click on the URL contained within the email you received, and follow the onscreen instructions for completing the survey and entering the Sweepstakes. You may be asked to provide your name, complete address, phone number, age, and e‑mail address. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL ADDRESS. You may also enter without completing the survey by sending an email with your name, complete mailing address, phone number, age, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her Sweepstakes entry) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor, should fraud, virus, bug or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Proof of entering information on Sponsor’s website or sending an email is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor.
4. PRIZES/ODDS. One (1) winner will be selected at random from among eligible entries received, on or about February 17, 2014. Winner will receive (1) registration to Red Rock Rendezvous (approximate retail value, “ARV”: $349 value); one (1) $300 pre-paid gift card and one (1) $350 Mountain Gear gift card. Total approximate retail value, “ARV” of all prizes: $1,000. Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Winners will be notified by overnight mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If the winner is eighteen (18) years old, but considered a minor in their state of residence, prize may be awarded on minor’s behalf to a parent/legal guardian of minor, who must execute and return any required documents as noted previously in these rules. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or prize is refused by any notified winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to return the affidavit and the liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Except at Sponsor's discretion, no cash redemptions, substitutions, or transfer of prizes is allowed. In case of unavailability of a prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, the right to use their name and likenesses in advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Promotion Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorney’s fees and court costs. By accepting a prize, winners agree that Promotion Parties will not be held responsible for any system damage, loss of property, accidents, injuries, or death that may occur in the receipt, awarding, use or possession of prize and/or participation in any prize related activity, including any travel related thereto. Winners acknowledge that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Sponsor and any applicable federal, state or local laws and regulations.
7. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state of New Mexico.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names, send a SASE to Outside Red Rock Rendezvous Sweepstakes Winners 420 Lexington Ave., Suite 440, New York, NY 10170 by February 28, 2014. Winners’ names will be sent when winners have been verified and prizes have been awarded.
Sponsor/Administrator: Mariah Media Inc., 400 Market St., Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501